Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friends and Artists

This is Chris Meesey, a great caricature artist who I've been having some trouble drawing. This is the first caricature of him that I'm some what happy with. Search my links for his Blog, he has some amazing work posted.
This is an old friend from High School. With my first Class reunion comming up, I thought it might be fun to post some pics of some old faces that I use to know.

Roel has to be one of my fav. people to draw! Check out my links for his blog as well!


6 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Meesimo said...

Awesome! Yeah, that's a nice one man.
The One of Roel is great, another for the Roel gallery...
Cheers

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Richard Gaines said...

Rob, as usual, your lines and your pen weight blow me away!! See, this is the stuff I shoulduv been doing while working for the twins.

Anyway, what are those two up to?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger INK AND DESTROY said...

That's the best meesey yet!!! Good work homey!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Marco Antonio said...

Huh...do you know who your caricatured friemd Chris Meesey reminds me of? He reminds me of a skinny Peter Griffin from Family Guy. If you're a fan of the show (and have seen all the episodes), you'll see the resemblance in this caricature and when Peter got all the fat drained from him.

Just thought you'd like to carry that info forward

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Bill Drastal Blog Mode!! said...

Rob, you're making me feel sorry for leaving, I want to rip Roel to pieces to :(. Awesome work man, looks like you're having a great time at Universal.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

Hey, Thanks guys!! Yeah I am having a lot of fun over at Universal Bill, but they need to put me on Air Brush or I'm going to go CRAZY!!! Not that I'm a huge fan of the air brush, I just think the guys over there have more freedom to draw people as they see them, or rather as they want too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home