Thursday, April 12, 2007

Skulls



My friend Damion and I got into drawing a series of caricatured skulls recently. At first I was just doing it for fun...but now I'm beginning to think that this might be a pretty healthy exercise for a caricature artists to per take in. It could help in understanding the structure behind some of are more exagerated caricature designs...plus it's just fun!

I think I'm going to make some more of these, and I'll just keep adding them to this post for people to check out.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Rafael Toledo said...

Awesome...Like them all.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

Duede You got some skillz with the skulls!!! you're right, that IS an excellent exercise for caricature artists, one that Ive been thinking aobut but you actually DID! It sure helps to visualize things better and helps with structure which is sooooeccessary for great convincing looking caricature.
I like your work. Kind of remids me of mine, which is why I guess I like it! LOL! check out my blog when you get a chance, and give me a shout if you like it....or hate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home