Friday, June 29, 2007

KHAN'S RETURN!!!

KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Everybody! If you've been visiting my blog for a while now, you're probable familiar with my Genghis Khan Character.

http://thebobhumeroom.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_archive.html

My take on the Historic Figure's Larger than life persona. I began developing the character for a short film about two years ago, and although the film got put on the back burner for MANY reasons, my Buddie Rafael Toledo surprised me the other day with this AWESOME drawing of my stocky, short tempered little character. Almost makes me want to jump start the fun little film and get it going again. You can find a link to Raf's blog in my links list to the right to view more of his work.

11 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Richard Gaines said...

You and Raf have similar line qualities. I would actually like to start animating this again!

I plan on moving out to LA at the end of the year. I've been trying to save up a bit of $$$.

Also, thanks for joining me on Myspace!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger ckirkillustr8 said...

Yeah, cause Bob's been riding Rafs coat tails for a long time. All Bob does is drink and pop valiums and try on different shades of lipstick in a mirror with a big fat girl trapped in a well in the other room....
YO B I'M ON BLOGSPOT 2 YO!
C-MURDAH YEAH-E-YEAH!!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Clinton said...

awesome works, dude!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger ckirkillustr8 said...

yeah-e-yeah
gonna slap dis shit wif all de hotness

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Robert Hume said...

...Now in all fairness Cameron/"ckirkillusr8", I only trap "SLIGHTLY" chunky figured broads in my basement well...I do have my standards.

BTW you should post some art work up on your blog. That way people don't confuse you for just some run of the mill average Pinko...I mean your a Pinko with Great Tallent! ;)

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Scott Hume said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Scott Hume said...

hmmm I don't know if I want to duel you, you'll kick my ass...hahaha you got some sweet on here man, I'm really diggin it, us Hume's should unite not fight..hahaha, thanks for the comment too man.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Clinton said...

Hey Rob, I'm coming to Burbank this fall for a week to scope out on some stuff. Are you around the area? How's everything going?

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger INK AND DESTROY said...

You need to call me and hang out more often... I've been bored lately.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Meesimo said...

That. Is awesome.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger j.etienne said...

hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home