Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Francis, Tyrone, and Eep

I've been drawing these three characters for years.  The first two (Francis and Tyrone) sense as early as the seventh grade(1990-91), and Eep sense the year I entered art school(1998).  Their designs have evolved quite a bit, and I've developed their relationships a lot sense I was a kid, but their personalities have stayed pretty much the same.  I've been working on a story pitch recently that involves these three, and I'm pretty excited about it!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by means οf my couѕin.
I am not sure whetheг oг not this publish is wгitten by him as no onе elѕе геcognіze such ρreсise aρprοximatelу my ρroblem.
You are іncгedіble! Thanκ you!


Stop by mу ѕite :: acne treatment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home